Thursday 31 March 2016

The Perfect Interview

So the interviewer asks," Can you handle more than one project at a time?"

The interviewee said,"Sir, I am like a computer. I can learn a task and perform it efficiently. I can perform better when I have the best guys around me like hardware and software. I can do multitasking but I may hang whenever you will ask me to copy and paste more than one item at a time because what happens when you copy-paste more than one item is:
* The load on the processor increases;
* As the load increases, the computer dissipates more heat;
* And finally, it affects the productivity and execution of the device.

But, when you  copy-paste one item at a time, it's like a thunder bolt. The productivity and execution increases exponentially and ultimately it makes you feel happy and satisfied. 

Am I saying that I can't do multitasking?
No, I can but ultimately it will affect my focus.
Focusing on 'n' items at same time means giving each item 1/n of your focus and I know that each item is not going to be as important when compared to each other?"

http://yadhuvirsingh.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-perfect-interview.html

The interviewer asks,"Why should we hire you then?"

The interviewee said," Sir, many companies just need the grease of our joints and that's why they hire and the company expects people to work like robots and what do they do with the robots?
They train them, they rub their joints till the point they get old and after that companies start searching for a new model, new grease, new joints, new robots.

It's a never ending process and I don't want to be the part of this process. But, If you want your company's profit to increase exponentially, then you will need a man like me."


At last the interviewer said,"........." (What do you think?)   

No comments:

Post a Comment