Tuesday 16 February 2016

5 Things I Have Learnt From Successful and Rich People.

I have been observing really successful and rich people and their behaviours all around the world and some things that I have learnt are:

(a) PROBLEM: Don't do anything to just get some good reactions from anyone (Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Friends etc.)

(b) TECHNIQUE: Anything you are doing, just do it to offer fun and positive emotions.

(c) TRUTH: Even your best friends will never want you to get aligned with your best version but you will always have a choice. Either go for what you want or don't go for your dreams and listen to what every one thinks.

(d) BELIEF: I am the master of my destiny. I can do whatever I want. I don't want anyone to show me up or show me down because I know myself better than anyone else and that simply means I Am Enough for everything this world and the people in it have to offer. 

(e) PRINCIPLE: Sometimes I might be feeling bad but in those times, I don't need anyone because I know myself better than anyone in this world and only and only I can change whatever I am feeling.

http://yadhuvirsingh.blogspot.com/2016/02/5-things-i-have-learnt-from-successful-and-rich-people.html

SAY THIS TO YOURSELF EVERY TIME YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING:

I am the source of all my emotions. Nothing and no one can change how I feel except me. If I find myself in reaction to anything, I can change it in a moment. 

3 comments:

  1. Great pointers, loved the clear thought process!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, you can offer some value by liking my facebook page: www.facebook.com/yadhuvirsingh.blogspot.in/

      Delete